Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Child & I

Firstborn is playing with baby brother.
Suddenly there's fits of laughter and mom peeps-in to join the fun.

Firstborn: (rolls a towel, pushes under his shirt to his chest)
"I am strong and now I am Chota Bheem !"

Second-born: (laughs and squeaks) " Bheem! Bheem!!"

Firstborn: (now moves the towel under his shirt to his belly)
"Look at my tummy, that's a Kutty Baby"

Second-born: (laughs some more and squeals) "Baby! Baby!!"

This act is repeated very many times with increased momentum.
Now the towel is out and they play tug-of-war while chanting- "Bheem, Baby! Baby, Bheem!"
This is followed by the towel held overhead for a run-around parade.
Then they take turns dancing with it held as dhoti / dupatta.
Finally, the munchkins tire out , use the towel to cover their faces while they plop on the couch and murmur secrets.

Move over toys, just a single-simple towel brings us the utmost joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment