Monday, March 7, 2011

150th Post: My Child & I

Sunday morning. Grandparents in town. Boys thrilled. We're excitedly catching-up.

Grandpa unpacks two Tanjore paintings of Lord Ganesha.

Firstborn (observes the pictures, and declares) : "Only 3 differences in the pictures- In the first one Ganesha is sitting, has a book and the trunk is to the right; and in the other Ganesha is dancing, has a drum (mirudangam) and has trunk is to the left!"

Grandpa (impressed): " Very Good, that's my boy!"

Grandma (wanting Second-born also to shine): " Kanna, how many hands does Ganesha have?"

Second born (licking a laddu): "Aiyyo! Today is Sunday, my holiday, Ok?"

Well, he has his laddu and is eating it too!


Just for the count : This being the 150th post- I dedicate it to my boys -hubby, sons 1 & 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment