Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Child & I : A Birthday Special

Second-born was inseparable from my new sis-in-law (SIL). My brother was feeling rather outdone with the way second-born was showering her with attention.

The two were enjoying an afternoon playing outdoors and second-born starts jumping off a high bench.

SIL (nervous voice) : "Kanna! No jumping, you might get boo-boo.."

Second-born, true to his daring nature, repeats the feat.

SIL (stern voice): "Listen to me, Kanna- I said no jumping, else no more playing!"

Second-born, to whom SIL has always been a pal and her adult stature is now a surprise, reacts by first folding his hands at the back defensively acting like an adult and makes an annoyed face .

Second-born (Waves a single hand at her and in a loud voice): "Hey, You go to school!"

With both of them getting even, they get back to being Be(nch)st Buddies forever!

Happy Birthday dear SIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment