Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Child & I



Pretty Valid  Reasoning, I should say!


1) Watching an old Classic on television.

Firstborn: " So sad Amma, those days the whole world had no colour at all is it; And that's why the picture is also Black and White!"

Secondborn : " Not just Black and White, also Grey! Hey, but what about the rainbow?"


2) After many-a filtering the boys now have just one kids channel to watch on TV.

Secondborn: " Appa, you have many channels so you can watch little of each. I have only one channel , so can I watch more of that one, please?"


3) Secondborn wants no help to take a bath, when questioned why.

Secondborn: " You take bath and I don't come and see you, so why should I let you see me?"


4) Second born (peers at a photo in the newspaper, and exclaims):" Hey, I have seen this boy; He lives in the Sachin house!"

To clear the air, the boy in the pic was a neighbor's son and Sachin is the German Shepard in their house.


5)  Mom (calling to locate the boys around the house): " Hey! Where are you?"

Secondborn: " I am here!"

Mom: " Here means where?"

Secondborn: " Here is where I am!"

Mom (still searching): " OK, What are you doing?"

Firstborn : " Right now, we are shouting back at you!"



No comments:

Post a Comment