Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Child & I

Here's some of recent quips of the boys

1) Family having dinner at a Fine Dining place.

Firstborn : "Amma, instead of a 'surprise party' for my birthday could you bring me here again as a surprise?"


2) Mom's brother and SIL welcomed a baby girl.

Mom (excitedly): " Uncle C had a baby girl!!!"

Secondborn (matter-of-fact voice) : "  Uncle C had the baby? I thought Aunt D was the one who had the baby tummy?"

Mom: " You're right! The baby came out of Aunty's tummy"

Firstborn: " Do they get to choose whether it's a boy or girl before the baby comes out?"

Secondborn: " How can you choose? There's only one button to press- The belly button!"



3) Firstborn sneezes like 10 times in a row one night. Next morning:
 
Mom : " Yours cold is back- drink warm water. You were sneezing so loud that you woke me up and the girl next door"

Secondborn (helping) : " And the boys on the road"




No comments:

Post a Comment