Shri Sathya Sai Auditorium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
B N Vaidya Sabhagraha, IES School, Dadar
Chinmaya Heritage Center,Tapovan Hall, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai
St. Joseph’s Indian Institutions - Auditorium, #23 Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore – 560001
How to apply:
To register for the event, SMS TOISUD (city initial)
name to 58888.
Terms & Conditions for participation:
- The championship will comprise of four regional rounds in the cities of Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi and Chennai. The top 3 from each regional round will be invited for the national finals in Mumbai.
- Participation is free of cost and everyone is invited to participate in the event irrespective of age.
- Any participant who has participated earlier in the World Sudoku Championship and has got a rank above 25 will not be eligible to participate.
- The team of the top 4 selected will get a chance to represent India at the World Sudoku Championship 2014 which will be held in London, United Kingdom in August 2014.
- Participants will have to bear their own costs for travelling to the venue for the regional rounds. Travelling expenses will be borne by the organizers for the national finals from the regional city round in which they were selected.
- Participants can participate in only one of the four regional rounds.
- Every participant will have 15 mins to solve the puzzle.
- There are two rounds for selection of the top four candidates of each city. The second round will take place on the same day. If you get shortlisted, you will receive a call in the next one hour of your taking the test. Hence, Participants are requested to keep themselves free for the whole day.
- Participants are not allowed to take the test more than once.
- Once inside the hall, you are not allowed to leave the premises till the test is finished.
- Please carry the required stationery including a paper and a pen to solve the puzzle.
- Participants are required to reach the venue 15 minutes in advance of the time allotted & mentioned in the registration message.