Ramayana and Mahabharata are the two great Indian Epics. From childhood most children learn the characters and incidents of these epics and they furnish the ideals and wisdom of common life. The epics help to bind together the many peoples of India, transcending caste, distance and language.
To celebrate these two epics again, we are conducting a Fun Mahabharata and Ramayana Quiz for Children.
Panelists: Authors Samhita Arni and Arundhati Venkatesh along with Storyteller Vikram Sridhar.
Children below 10 years – 11am-12.30pm,
Children above 10 years from 12.30pm-2pm.
Registration Fee: Rs.50, Individual participation
Attractive Prizes and Participation certificates to be won.
To register and for more details please call 080-41600677, 9632510126.
1. A question will be asked to a person and if they are unable to answer it will be passed to the next person.
2. 10 marks for correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answers.
3. If a person cannot answer the question, they can pass the question & then the question would be forwarded to the next person.
4. Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
5. The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
6. Three high scorers will be awarded.
7. Quizmasters decision is final.
Saturday | 19th September 2015 | 11.00 AM
134, KHB Colony,
Bangalore 560 095